Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving Up

First, here's a big blanket "thank-you" to everyone who has expressed their love of Wall-E (and Presto of course)! Please spread the word and encourage others to see it. It's wonderful and bizarre to finally be able to talk openly with the world about it.
In other news, I wrapped this past Friday on Toy Story 3 to work on the *short film that will precede* Up this May. I can't say anything more about it, but I'll be creating a main character and enjoying the slight move up in the ranks!

9 comments:

Hrishikesh said...

cool:)

stephen said...

hey, saw wall-e again last night. extended congrats.

Dan B Brown said...

Lou, congratulations! I liked the movie. Will you describe some of the shots you were involved in. That way when I see it again like Stephen I can look for your shots.

Anonymous said...

Main Character!? (@-@)

Leetal said...

I echo Emily's sentiments of Main Character!? (@-@)

Anonymous said...

Well, Mr. Hamou-Lhadj - I can honestly say (as your former physics teacher only would) that Wall-E rocked my socks! The demon spawn loved it, too, and is now demanding that I buy it for her as soon as it comes out! Can't wait to see Toy Story 3! Congratulations! Drop a line to the old lady when you get a breather.

Mrs. Carpinelli (and Rachel, too!)

Anonymous said...

yo dude, saw Wall-e last night and forced my friends to stay till the credits to see your name, u're all up in there man! congrats, it was a great movie, can't wait to see your other work!

-Steve Tom

Ben said...

Way to go dude! I was excited to see your name in the credits of Wall-E. Congrats on the awesome work.

Anonymous said...

Yo dude. I haven't seen Wall-E yet cuz i'm in japan. But congratulations none the less, i've only heard good things.